Instagram

Thursday 26 March 2015

University Series Part 6: Appraisals

Hey Everyone, this is part six of my university series. So yesterday as part of our case study for HRM (Human Resource Management), we did Task B which was a recorded Appraisal assessment. We paired up, and I was originally on my own then a week or so before my tutor asked me if I would pair up with a friend who was on her own, so I agreed. Anyway, back to yesterday, our tutor said to us that we would be in the HE Room in the library doing our assessment, and that two pairs would be in the room at the same time so the assessments got done quicker. The first pairs up were me and my partner, and my two other friends who were paired together. Myself and My partner were being filmed on our Tutors Ipad and my friends were being recorded on the video camera.
To be honest, I think it went well, I asked the questions clearly and tried to answer the questions i was asked as best as I could. There were a few giggles at some point but overall it was a fun experience even though I was nervous.
Also yesterday we were given our final deadlines for all of our assignments as well as details for our graduation, which I am quite looking forward to.

Thats all for this week, I'll be back on saturday with another post. I apologise for this being a short update, Saturdays post will be longer. I'll leave my social media links for you to follow below.
Write soon, 
Byeee
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS: 
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10
WE HEART IT: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment