Instagram

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Luxury Marshmallows!!!


possibly the best marshmallows ever!!!


Hi Everyone! Welcome back to my blog! So a few days ago we had the Artisan Market on in Northwich, and whilst i was there I discovered The Magnificent Marshmallow Company. They do the most amazing marshmallows, in a variety of flavours. My favourite is the Saucy Strawberry ones, but there are flavours like blueberry, lemon, orange chocolate, mint, raspberry, coconut...there are so many to pick...i always struggle to choose a box but i always end up choosing the strawberry ones. I highly recommend them to everyone as they are just perfect, and reasonably priced. A single box is £3.50 or there is an offer for three boxes for £10. If they are ever at your local artisan market, or food event, I suggest you go and check them out, or if you have the chance check out their website at www.themagnificentmarshmallowcompany.com or check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/themagnificentmarshmallowcompany
That's all from me for now, my next post which is an Avon Haul will be up in the next few days!!! 
Bye xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment