Instagram

Friday 7 November 2014

Apology and Bloglovin!!

Hey to whoever is reading this right now, i just wanted to make an apology as i haven't been consistent enough with my posts recently. Unfortunately it will be like this for this month and december as i'm wanting to get essay drafts done for university. But, as i will have a new camera in January, i will be more consistent than ever and try and blog whenever i have some free time, so i'm sorry!! 

On to some good news though, i have finally set up a page on bloglovin which if you guys would like to be notified as to when i update my blog, you can follow the link to my page below. Also if you guys want to tweet me, my twitter handle is @KatieLauren19xo or if you want to follow me on instagram its @MissKatieLaurenxoxo

Bloglovin: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13126105/?claim=ykmuzx5nw58">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I will post again soon 
Byeee 
Katie xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment