Instagram

Thursday 21 May 2015

University Series: Final Month at Uni!

Hi Lovely people!!!!
I know it has been a long time since I last blogged, but I do have a reason, and one reason only....University! This month has been quite a tough and emotional month as it is my last ever month at Mid Cheshire College. This month saw quite a few deadlines (one of which is this friday), and my exam which happened yesterday, which was my last actual day! 
I think the HRM Exam went okay...basically there were two section. Section A was multiple choice and Section B was where you had to pick four out of eleven questions to answer. I personally think I've done alright. 
I also handed in my tour operations and cruise case studies this week. I have to submit my research project on Friday and then my final submission which is my PAD Portfolio on the 5th of june...then I'm done till graduation at Bridgewater Hall in July. 
After all my assignments are submitted I will be updating this blog hopefully every day or every two days between the 5th of June and the 21st of July. I really hope you stick with me and this blog. 
That's all really for this post, I will definitely be updating soon...
Keep an eye out on my social media's which I'll link below for my next blog post

Byeeeee
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10
WE HEART IT: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo fianl 

No comments:

Post a Comment