Instagram

Saturday 9 May 2015

Update and apology!


Hi Lovely People!!! 
I just wanted to do this quick post as a way of letting you all know what i've been up to and also as an apology. 
I am really sorry for not uploading a proper post in a while, I have a lot of university assignments to complete as the deadlines are this month, and also I have my exam. This month being my last ever month at University. 

This is my deadline/UNI schedule right now: 

19th May - Deadline for both Cruise and Tour Operations Case Studies 
20th May - HRM Exam
22nd May - Research project Hand In - must be bound 
5th June - Portfolio/PAD deadline 

I do have several post ideas which I will start posting as soon as I've handed in my last assignment. However I do have a post that I really want to post before I hand all my assignments in. It's going to be an Avon Haul as I received my order yesterday and I'm pretty excited to show you what I ordered. That post is hopefully going to be up around Half 9 on Monday Morning..So please keep your eyes peeled on Bloglovin and Twitter for the link.

Speaking of new posts, I will hopefull try to update daily as there is that many posts I want to do so please look out for those. 

Once again I'm sorry for the lack of Blog Posts, I will be consistent again soon. 
Thats all for now, I'll write again soon...

Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS: 
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10
WE HEART IT: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment