Instagram

Thursday 1 October 2015

Things I love about Autumn!!!

Hello Lovely people of the big wide world known as the Internet!!!!
to all those who follow or have seen my blog before welcome back, and to anyone new who comes across this blog Welcome!!!! 
Autumn is finally here, and I will be honest, it is one of My favourite seasons, so I thought I would compile a small list as to love about Autumn (or fall if you are from the USA). 
Before I begin, I'm just going to point out that the pictures you see in the blog post are NOT my personal photos, I have had to use Google Images to find photos that are relevant as my camera is broken, so credit to the people who have took the images I am using on my blog today...lets get started....


 1) Autumn Leaves - the first thing I absolutely adore about autumn is the colours of the leaves. Warms reds, yellows, browns and the occasional green.It is the first sign that autumn is here, and its fun when you are walking through a park, and you see the leaves on the trees and on the floor. I find it quite cool.
Autumn Leaves 
 2)  Autumn Sunsets - I find Autumn Sunsets absolutely beautiful, I love the colours and from where I live, there are some amazing photo opportunities. There's a church near where I live and the sunset with the church silhouette is stunning

3) Movie/T.v Show Nights - One thing I do on a regular occasion is have a night with my mum where we'll either binge watch Pretty Little Liars (We're just finishing season 2, we are so behind :( ) or we'll watch a couple of movies. I've just ordered the Disney Descendants movie as its supposed to be really good. We tend to have junk food, candles burning and lots of giggles and laughs.  (Big Big shoutout to my Mum, YOUR THE BEST...LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!)


4) Autumn Fashion - I like to stay pretty comfy in autumn winter so i tend to stick with jumpers, flannel shirts and hoodies or my leather jacket with leggings or skinny jeans and either my converse, UGGs or my black biker boots. 

That is it for this post, I will be back soon with another post, be sure to follow me on social media to keep up with what I'm up to. I'm on twitter, Instagram, we heart it, bloglovin and tumblr. 

Bye for now, 

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment