Instagram

Thursday 17 September 2015

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!!! 
I am officially BACK from my blogging haitus..which I do apologise for by the way...I've really wanted to be more consistent with my blog posts and eventually..if you guys wanted me to...move on to making youtube videos to coinside with my blog...plus the occasional singing video...haha...

Well, I guess I'd better give you an update of the last couple of weeksm as well as give you guys a reason as to why I haven't been blogging....
The reasons why I haven't been blogging are because I had ran out of ideas for posts, I was on a work placement which meant I couldn't really upload anything and I have injured myself....

Long story short with my injury...I have Jarred my feet. Bascially this time last week I was in Manchester on an observation day/second interview kind of thing...including travelling time i was out for around 15 hours...I'm not entirely sure how I've jarred my feet..I'm thinking I jumped off the train funny because it had a RIDICULOUSLY high step from the train onto the platform...plus the amount of running I had to do to keep up with my mentor for the day AKA Speedy Flipping Gonzales -.- I don't know...what I do know is that my feet still hurt...I'll live haha 

I'm not going to say what happened with that job or mention who the company was for certain reasons...

Moving on....I do have a few rather exciting blog posts coming up in the next few weeks, but I would love to hear what you guys want to see on my blog? If you do have a request please do not hesitate to comment on this blog post or my twitter @MissKLxoxo (I changed my twitter handle because I got bored of my other one, and my new one is a little bit more relevent to my blog) 

One other announcement before I wrap up this post, is that on Sunday 20th of September, My blog turns 1!!!! I can't believe how quick that's flown by!! I will be uploading a post on Saturday talking about it and I'll be tweeting about it on Sunday. 

That's it for now, I will be back soon with another post. I'd really love to talk to you guys so tweet me or comment below. 

Bye for now, 

Katie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment