Instagram

Saturday 29 August 2015

Top Tracks of The Month - August Edition!!!

Happy Saturday Guys!!!!
I finally uploaded a new blog post!!! This posts is the August Edition of my top tracks of the month, songs that I have just been listening to over and over again this past month, some are new releases, some not but here are my favourite tracks this month. 
Remember if you do want to follow my blog or Me on Social Media, I'm on Twitter, BlogLovin', We Heart It and Instagram. Links are above. I will be making a facebook page soon which I will let you all know about once its been set up.


  1. Fly Away by 5 Seconds of Summer - Again my favourite band makes the number one spot on my top tracks of the month. I can't help it, their songs are just Amazing. This one in particular is just really catchy, and is just a great song to listen to. I can't wait for their new album to be released at the end of October. It's gonna be a good one!!!
  2. Road Between by Lucy Hale - This has just recently been added onto my Ipod and I can't stop listening to it. It's a beautiful ballad type song, The lyrics are just amazing. Lucy has an incredible voice. I love her as Aria in Pretty Little Liars, and I love her album, Road Between. If you haven't heard any of her songs yet, I suggest you do because they are awesome. 
  3. Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler - My final pick of the month is one of those songs that's an absolute classic. It's such a powerful song, the drum solo in it is incredible, and overall its just brilliant. 
What are your top tracks this month? Let me know via Twitter or in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading. I'll be back again soon with another post. 

Byeeeee

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment