Instagram

Monday 10 August 2015

15 ways to smile!!

Hi, to all of you lovely readers of my blog!
Today's post is a little bit different. I've decided to put together a little list of 15 different ways to put a smile on your face every single day. Lets get started....
  1. Watch your favourite TV Show or Movie 
  2. Bake something! It can be anything from cupcakes to a big cake for all to share. 
  3. Have a chat with a good friend or reconnect with an old one. ~ I did this yesterday and I'm happy I did :) Shoutout to Jazzy! 
  4. Learn a new skill! Something you have never done before but wanted to try, such as a new sport, a new style of dance, or even photography. 
  5. Help Somebody Out! Doing this always boosts our happiness levels and smiliness!! :D
  6. Turn a negative thought into a positive one! Whenever you feel down, try and turn that negative feeling into a positive one!
  7. Believe in yourself!
  8. Create a playlist of all your favourite songs and dance like no-one is watching :)
  9. Watch your favourite vloggers or read your favourite blogs. Mine are Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tyler Oakley, Bethany Mota, Pixiwoo, ThatcherJoe, Casper Lee, Jim Chapman, and PointlessBlog
  10. Tell someone you love them! This could be a family member, friend, or even the person your in a relationship with. 
  11. Make a new friend! This can be someone who is the complete opposite to you, or you have the same things in common. 
  12. Doodle or Draw! When I do this, I tend to sketch out potential jewellery designs...
  13. Avoid Negative People
  14. Read a book that you love! The books that I'd recommend are the Harry Potter Books and the Selection Series by Kiera Cass. 
  15. Finally, write down ten positive feelings, thoughts or quotes, onto post-it notes, and stick them in random places where you can always see them 


That's it for today. I'll be back on August 12th with another blog post. Tomorrow is my 20th Birthday so I'll be blogging about that on Wednesday. Be sure to follow me on my social media. 

Write soon, 
Byeee
Katie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment