Instagram

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Top Tracks of the month: November Edition

Hello Lovely People!!!
A few things before I get started with this post, first, I know we are two days into December and this post should have gone up a few days ago but I  have been ill and volunteering. Second, I know there haven't been as many posts up on the blog in November and that is because I've had an Eye Infection over the last week to two weeks, I will make up for it in December. 
Onto this post, I have been loving three songs this month, I have been playing them non stop, so here is what they are...

1) Lucy Hale feat. Rascal Flatts - Let it go - I have been absolutely loving this version of the song Let it Go from the Disney Movie, Frozen. Lucy Hale, best known for playing Aria Montgomery in Pretty Little Liars, has an amazing voice. She teamed up with Rascal Flatts to make a country version of this song for the We Love Disney 2015 album. The album features lots of different artists from Tori Kelly to Ne-yo, Jessie J to Ariana Grande performing Disney Hits. If you are a disney fan, this is a good one for your christmas list, as is Lucy Hale's album, Road Between, which is also pretty amazing.

2) 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart -  I always feature a 5sos song in my monthly music posts, and this month's is no different. The boys recently announced that their new single would be Jet Black Heart from their latest album, Sounds Good Feels Good. I am literally in love with this song, it's one of my joint favourites on the album along with Permanent Vacation. Can I just point out, Michael Clifford's voice is just incredible in this song, *Le Fangirls* He sounds like an angel! If you haven't heard this then I suggest that you do ASAP!!!!!

3) Hey Violet - Can't Take Back The Bullet - I fast became a fan of these guys when I heard This is Why. They are an amazing band. This song in particular is so rocky and amazing. Its my favourite song of theirs. The chorus is really catchy too.

That's all for this post guys. Do you like any of the songs I've featured in this months picks? What have you been listening to this month? Let me know either in the comments below or on twitter @MissKLxoxo.

Byeee

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment