Instagram

Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Resolutions!!!!

Hey Guys!!! 
Can you believe it? It is almost the end of 2015!!! Merlin's Beard...Wow. 
This year I've had plenty of ups and downs, but to be honest, I think next year will be better...I'm turning 21 next year!!!!!! 
On to actual New Years Resolutions, I'm quite happy to admit that I am terrible with them. However, this year, I gave it some thought and decided to write down 5 things I wanted to do next year and actually stick with it. Here goes....

1) Be more consistent with my blog and social media - This had to be one of my main Resolutions, as I'll admit, I've been slacking quite a bit on social media and with my blog. Next year, I am to be way more consistent with blog posts, and I'll be more active on social media. 
2) Redesign my blog - My second resolution has to be to completely redesign my blog. To be honest, I'm not liking the current layout and theme of my blog. I think in the new year, I want to go down the minimalist, modern route and have a monochrome theme...I'll have a think about it. 
3 and 4)Eat Healthier and Lose weight -  I have this resolution pretty much every year, and every year, I ALWAYS FREAKIN' BREAK IT!!! DARN MY ADDICTION TO CHOCOLATE -.-
This year I am to actually keep going with this resolution and not bail after a month or something. I might document how I do with this one, like I did ith my university series. If you want to see this please let me know in the comments section below. 
5) Experiment more with fashion and beauty - Next year, I want to step out of my comfort zone a bit when it comes to fashion and beauty. I am the type of person who pretty much sticks with what I'm comfortable with when it comes to fashion and beauty. Next year I do want to experiment and really find my style in 2016. I'm hoping to experiment with makeup and skincare, try new products and brands and see where it goes. 

Thats it for this post. Please be sure to follow me on social media. Thankyou for 1.3k followers on twitter by the way!!!! 
What are your New Years Resolutions?
Let me know in the comments below or on twitter. 

Bye for now, 

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment