Instagram

Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Christmas Weekend!!!

Well Hello Lovely People!!!
I hope you all had an amazing christmas! I certainly did!
This post has been planned for a while, but I've had to delay uploading it because of starting my work placement on Monday.
This post will be documenting my christmas weekend, from Christmas eve until the 27th, as I had a very fun christmas and I wanted to share it with you.

Christmas Eve - Mum and I had a chilled out evening, with a buffet for two and a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars. We are still on season 5, and watched 5x13 and 5x14. We are really enjoying it, and cannot wait to finish the season. We also listened to some christmas songs whilst wrapping up presents for family.

Christmas Day - Mum and I woke up around 8am, made a cup of tea, and began opening presents. We also discovered that we are very in sync with each other, in terms of what we bought each other for christmas. We both got each other DVDs, clothes, jewellery, candles and chocolate etc. The rest of the day was spent over at my Aunt and Uncle's house with my two cousins. My aunt had done an amazing dinner. Starters were Pate for me and Prawn cocktail for everyone else. Then my other Aunt and Uncle popped round for a little bit before our main meal, with our cousin/nephew. It was lovely to see them. After they left, we had a lovely roast turkey dinner, then had a game of Cranium. Personally, Cranium is my favourite game to play at christmas because everyone has a laugh. My cousin and I won which I was very pleased about. After cranium, it was time for dessert. I had a classic Mince Pie, whilst other options were trifle and Chocolate Bomb. Mum and I left around 7, and went home to watch a bit of Joe and Caspar Hit The Road, before going to bed.

Boxing Day - Boxing Day was a really chilled out day for Mum and I, we spent the day at home just chilling and also popped into town and had a look at the sales that were going on. I picked up two things from Superdrug - A Studio London Brow Kit and a Sleek Makeup Party Box, both of which I will do a review on my blog in the new year. I also picked up a copy of Tyler Oakley's book, Binge. I've started reading it and I think its so good and definitely worth a read. For the rest of the day, we just spent watching DVDs, and reading.

Sunday 27th December - This day was one of the most fun family days. Mum, My aunt, uncle, cousins and I took a trip up to Leeds to visit My Aunt, Uncle and Baby Cousin who live up there. Said Baby Cousin is now 9 months old. We spent the time having a buffet that my Aunt and Uncle had prepared, as well as getting lots of cuddles and photos with the little one. We also went on a little walk around the village/countryside where they live. It was honestly a really lovely day. We got home around 7pm and had a chill out evening watching another episode of Pretty Little Liars.


That's it for this post. I can't believe it is the last day of 2015 tomorrow. That being said, I will be uploading TWO posts, My New Years Eve Playlist and My New Years Resolutions.
Also, I do have a new instagram account, as I got locked out of my other account. Please go and follow me @MissKLxoxo , also on twitter @MissKLxoxo , Bloglovin - KatieLauren10 , and We heart It - @MissKatieLaurenxoxo

What did you do over Christmas? Let me know in the comments section below.
Write tomorrow,
Byeeeee
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment