Instagram

Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Update!!

Hey Guys!!
So I'm back with another Blog Post. Today's post is my christmas update. This will only be a quick post as I am off to Knutsford to reunite and catch up with one of my best friends. 

In regards to christmas, I'll be very honest. I haven't even put the christmas tree and decorations up yet :O My flat looks very un-festive at the moment, but I am putting up the tree and decorations with my mother dearest. 
Present wise, Most of my family members are done, we have a few to finish off. I still have to buy some presents for my mum, but I'm doing that on Tuesday, as I'm going to Manchester with Dad. 
Christmas Shopping is one of my favourite things ever, I love being able to walk around and see all the festive-ness in the shops and outside. I think my favourite place for christmas Shopping is Manchester, just because it looks so festive and you have the Iconic Manchester Christmas Markets which are pretty awesome. 

As for this weekends plans, Today (Saturday) I am taking a trip to my hometown and meeting up with one of my best friends who I haven't seen in about 4 years. The two of us have been friends for around 14-15 years, our mums are good friends as well. I think its lovely to have friends who you can go for ages without seeing each other or speaking to each other, but when you get together, the atmosphere is still the same. You can still have a laugh, banter, and you know that person will always be there if you need a friend. 
On Sunday, I am FINALLY putting the christmas tree and decoration up in the flat, as well as dying my hair. Because its the festive season I'm going a black cherry red colour, basically topping up the colour I am at this current moment. 

That's it for this quick blog post. I hope you guys have a lovely weekend, I will be back on monday with another blog post. I'm hoping I can post a blog post everyday between now and christmas. 

Byeee 

Katie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment