Instagram

Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve Playlist!!!

Hey Lovely People!! 
Welcome back to my blog!!!! 
Can you believe it? Today is New Years Eve, also known as the last day of 2015! I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone. I am looking forward to 2016 though as I have a few things to look forward to. 
Anyway, this post is going to be my New Years Eve Playlist. Mum and I will listen to music as it gets closer to Midnight, here are some of the songs we'll be listening to tonight. 

1) Descendants Cast - Rotten to the Core
2) Justin Bieber - What do you Mean?
3) Little Mix - Black Magic
4) 5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation
5) All Time Low - Somewhere in Neverland
6) Demi Lovato - Confident 
7) 5 Seconds of Summer - Hey Everybody 
8) Little Mix - Move
9) Selena Gomez - Come and Get it 
10) Lucy Hale - Run this Town

Midnight Song Choice: Descendants Cast - Set it Off 

What did you think of my song choices? What will you be listening to tonight? How are you celebrating New Years Eve? 
Let me know in the comments section below! 
Thank you for sticking with me this year, Next year will be even better!
Have a Happy New Year Guys! 

Signing off now, until January 2nd! 
See you in 2016!!!!

Byee 

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment