Instagram

Friday 18 December 2015

My Plans For Christmas 2015!!!

Hey Lovely People!!!!
Again, I would just like to apologise for the lack of posts that have been on the blog this month, I haven't prioritised my blog as much as I should have. (Thats one of my new years resolutions). 

However, the exciting news is that it is exactly ONE week today until christmas!!!! How exciting is that? 
With it being a week today until christmas, I decided to share with you my plans for the festive weekend. There will be a post on the 28th documenting the whole weekend but here are my plans for next weekend's festivities. 

On Christmas Eve, my mum and I are going to have a little party for two, including a little buffet, wrapping last minute presents for everyone so we don't have a repeat of last year and have a mad wrapping party on christmas morning. We'll play a little bit of music, and then once all the wrapping is done, we'll settle down in our PJ's and watch a couple of episodes of Pretty Little Liars Season 5. (We know we are behind, we are slowly catching up with it :P) 

On Christmas Day, Mother Dearest and I will give each other our presents, then have a lovely breakfast, and relax for an hour before getting ready to go to my Aunt's for Christmas Dinner and to see everyone. I can't wait to just spend time with all the Family. 

On Boxing Day, Mum and I won't do much. We'll probably just relax a bit and maybe have a walk around town  and check out the sales. Then we will probably either watch PLL, or any other DVDs that we decide to watch. 

Finally, on the 27th December, I am going to my mum's friends party. It should be a good night. 


That is it for this blog post. Keep an eye out tomorrow for my Christmas update regarding presents and shopping and all that, as well as my top 5 christmas songs. 

What are your plans for the festive weekend that's coming up? 
Let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter @MissKLxoxo

I really hope you all have a fantastic christmas and New Year, Thank you for sticking with me and the blog, this year. Next year will be Amazing! 

Byeee 
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment