Instagram

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Shopping, Works meal, and Top Tracks of the month!!

Hey Guys!!!!
How are you all doing?? Are you all ready for Christmas???
BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE IT IS TWO DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS, I REPEAT IT IS TWO DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!! MERLIN!!!!
Yesterday I went Christmas Shopping with my Dad to Manchester, which was really nice as I haven't seen him in a while. I picked out a few things for myself, and for my mum, as well as helping dad pick out something for his Fiancee (is that how you spell it? IDK)
Also last week I had my work's christmas meal and managers leaving do, with all the volunteers at Sue Ryder Care in Northwich. We had such a lovely meal, and there was a lot of laughs. I think I gained abs from laughing so hard. 

I also wanted to do a quick top tracks of the month, as I am focusing my blog posts around new year's eve next week. So here are the songs I have been loving this month. 
1) Over and Over again - Nathan Sykes - Holy Merlin's beard!!!! This song is absolutely stunning. Nathan has such an incredible voice, and I think its his time as a solo artists to show what he can do. This song just proves how good of a singer he really is. 
2) Hands of Time - Rachel Diggs - As you all know, I have become obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, and I was having a look through some of the season soundtracks and came across this song. It's so catchy and dark, but a really good song. If you are a PLL fan, I suggest you take a look at the soundtracks for the different seasons as there are some really good songs. 
3) What do you mean? - Justin Bieber - I never thought I would say this again but, I have actually turned back into a fan of the Biebs. He's been bringing out some awesome songs from his latest album, Purpose. This one is my favourite, by far. It's catchy, upbeat and overall a really good song. 
4) Confident - Demi Lovato - My final pick is this song by the stunning Demi Lovato. This song is insane!!! Her voice is just incredible. I think the video for this is really cool, and a real feel good song. 

That's it from me until next week guys. I hope you all have a lovely, lovely christmas. 
What songs have you been loving this month? Have you listened to any of my picks? 
Let me know in the comments section below. 

Byeeee

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment