Instagram

Wednesday 12 August 2015

My 20th Birthday!!! :D

Hey Lovely People Out there!!!!!
So yesterday was the day I celebrated living on this planet for twenty years...I know, I don't look it but officially I am 20 years old. Someone said to me they thought I looked like a 13 year old...I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. 

Anyway I thought I would tell you all what I did yesterday to celebrate. I honestly didn't do much in the morning, I slept in as I'd had most of my presents last weekend, and went to the library for an hour or so and had a walk round town. In the Afternoon, My Dad picked me up and we spent a couple of hours in Manchester, had some lunch, and did quite a bit of shopping for birthday presents. I got to pick out some things that I had been wanting for a while, such as season 1 of Pretty Little Liars. I've seen the odd episode, and I really want to get into it, so mum and I are gonna binge watch it and pick up the other seasons as we go. As mum was working during the day, we spent the evening in our local Wetherspoons, having a couple of cocktails and some yummy food. I am not nursing a small hangover....but all is well. 

If you want me to do a post featuring some of the things I got for my birthday then please let me know in the comments below or on twitter. I also just want to say a huge thankyou for all the birthday messages I received from my friends and family on Social Media. 

I'll be back soon with another post. 
Byeeee
Katie 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment