Instagram

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Hello August!!!

My,My, My!! It's been a while since I last wrote, but I am back and there WILL be plenty of blog posts throughout this month.
First things first though, August, you have got to sort your weather priorities out Matey! You're a summer month for Merlin's sake not flippin Winter! We need sunshine, not rain!!!
On another note, August is a month of birthdays for my family. My Dad's birthday was a couple fo days ago, so happy birthday to him (the old git) Love Ya Dad! Next is my gorgeous cousin Abbi's 18th, then mine on August 11th, then my cousin Jack's 20th near the end of the month.
The thing with Jack and I though, is that we were born in the same year, I'm exactly two weeks old, yet he's flipping taller than me. (Well, it's easy for anyone to be taller than me as I'm only 5'2)

Please keep a look out on the blog, as well as my twitter and instagram for when the new posts are up. I do want to do a Q+A post this month so please send any questions with the #AskKatie on twitter. Be sure to follow my social media. I'll be back soon.

Byeeee
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment