Instagram

Monday 19 January 2015

Avon Haul!!!

Hi Everyone!!! This is part two of my double update and....it's an Avon Haul!!!! I have been a fan of Avon for the longest time, I've loved pretty much everything I've tried from the brand. It's definitely worth checking their shop out at http://avonshop.co.uk/ . I apologise for my background on these pictures, i had to use the living room table (oops)
Avon Haul!!! 

Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick - Red Velvet - £4.00 
The first thing that i picked out was this gorgeous lipstick. It's the Ultra Colour Absolute lipstick in the shade Red Velvet. Its a beautiful shade of red, it glides on smoothly, the colour payoff is gorgeous and i love the pink packaging.

Ultra Colour Matte Lipstick - Matte Peach - £7.50
The seond lip product i picked out was the Ultra Colour Matte lipstick in the shade Matte Peach. I've been wanting a matte peach lippy for ages and when i found this one i literally fell in love. the packaging is simple but pretty, the colour is gorgeous and the payoff is amazing. i'd definitely recommend this

True Colour EyeShadow Duo - Warm Cashmere - £3.50
The third item i picked up was this eye shadow duo in the shade Warm Cashmere. The colours are perfect if you want a simple, understated eye makeup look, and the colour payoff is fantastic.

Gel Finish Nail Enamel - Wine and Dine Me - £3.50 
I currently can't paint my nails as i have acrylic nails at the moment, but as soon as i can paint them i will in this shade. I'm a huge fan of Avon's gel nail enamels as they last for over a week and the colours are stunning. This one caught my eye because of it's lovely burgundy colour and its name which i found quite funny.

Spectralash Mascara - Black - £5.00
The final makeup product i bought was this mascara. I haven't tried it out yet as I've been using my Urban Decay perversion mascara which i love. This caught my eye for the fact that you can change up the volume of the mascara, i haven't used a mascara like this before, but i'm sure Rimmel did a mascara like this and i'm not sue what it's called. (I will find out) . I'm interested to see how things go with this and i shall do a review if you would like me to.

body care - 2 shower gels, 2 bubble baths and a hand wash - 5 for £5
The final few products I picked out were in an offer in one of the previous brochures for 2015. It was a 5 for £5 pounds offer on body care so i picked out two bubble baths in the scents strawberry sorbet and dark orchid and raspberry, two shower gels in the scents Lagoon and garden of Eden and a hand wash in the scent Lagoon. I haven't used any of these yet but they all smell gorgeous. 

Thats all from me for now, i'll be back in the next few days with part four of my university series. I'll leave my social links below for you to follow me. 
Byeee
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS: 
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10 

No comments:

Post a Comment