Instagram

Friday 23 January 2015

University Post 4: First assignment Submission

Hey Everyone!! I'm back with another post in my university series :) Nowadays in university, it's sort of like a monthly countdown till we finish at the end of May and our graduation in July. I'll be happy once i have finished...anyway, this month's post is on my first assignment submission. On Tuesday 20th January 2015 I officially submitted my first assignment of second year. If I'm honest; I'm glad i have my Tour Operations essay doe and completed, I went slightly over the word limit but it's hard to write lots of detail in a maximum word count. I'm just dreading carrying on with the cruise essay that's due in about three weeks :/. The worst things for me, in general, when it comes to essay writing is two things: Harvard referencing and critical analysis. Whoever came up with the idea of those things, i really dislike you right now. Luckily i didn't need critical analysis in the Tour Ops essay but I do need it in Cruise. My problem is, that i struggle to find the right thing to analyse and back up my argument, as well as having the concentration and motivation span of a duck billed platypus. *Sigh*
This year we are lucky as we only have to do two essays. The other assignments include three case studies, our mini dissertation/research projects, an exam, and an appraisals recording. Actually, looking at that sentence I've just written were actually not that lucky. Since we are only in two days a week and finish in may we have around 10-14 weeks to do everything (i think that includes half term as well though)
...I'll get through it eventually.

That's all from me for this month's university post, I'll have a review up tomorrow before i start celebrating my Mum's birthday!!!! *Cheers* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!! 
I'll leave my social media links for you to check all those out and i'll be back tomorrow!!! 

Byeee
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM; www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10 

No comments:

Post a Comment