Instagram

Friday 2 January 2015

Things I am excited for / what i hope to achieve in 2015

Hi Everyone!!! First things first...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! It is officially 2015!!! I hope you all have a wonderful 2015, lovely people. Anyway, i said i would upload a post today, and here it is. This is my things i am excited for/what i hope to achieve in 2015. 
This year as well as setting new years resolutions, i decided to make a list of some things that i am excited for and what i hope to achieve throughout this year. This list of things includes Graduating from Mid Cheshire College/Manchester Met University, possibly getting a tattoo (i've always wanted one), possibly starting a youtube channel later this year and working to get my Scuba and CPR certificates, as those are two things i need to apply to work at SeaWorld in Florida.
What do you guys want to achieve in 2015? What are you guys excited for this year?
let me know either in the comments below or on twitter or instagram, i'll link my social media accounts below. 

I hope you guys have an awesome 2015, and i really hope that whoever reads this blog will stick with me on this journey!!

Bye for Now 
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10 

No comments:

Post a Comment