Instagram

Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Resolutions!!


Hi Everyone!!! its a double update today as I haven't posted in a good few days :(. i am not the best when it comes to keeping and sticking to New Years Resolutions, so i have carefully thought about some things that i would like to achieve in 2015 and made those my New years resolutions. Here we go...
1) Be more active on social media - This i will definitely stick with, as i really want to connect with you guys that read my blog. I'll leave my social media links below so you can check those out. I will post a lot more on instagram and twitter as well. 
2) Pass and graduate year 2 of my foundation degree - this i am hoping to do but will most likely struggle with. I will be honest, I am getting to the point where i am literally annoyed with the words travel and tourism. if i could quit, i honestly would, BUT  as there are only five months left till i finish i am going to stick with it and hopefully graduate. 
3) Lose weight - this is a classic new years resolution that i always make but never really stick to. but as i have a few important events coming up throughout 2015, i want to look a little bit better than i do already. aha. 
4) Drink more water and eat healthier - this is another resolution that i always make but never stick to. this time i am going to stick with it. it is known that i do love my sweet stuff like marshmallows and chocolate but i do want to eat healthier and drink more water. 
5) be more consistent with my blog -  this is another one i will most definitely stick with. i have so many posts planned for the next few months, that i will be posting on a more regular basis. i just hope you guys are excited for whats to come with this blog. 

That's it for today's posts. i hope you have an awesome new year. the next post will be Friday the 2nd of January. I will link my social media links below for you guys to check out. 

What are your new years resolutions?
let me know in the comments below or on twitter or instagram 

Byeee
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment