Instagram

Thursday 4 December 2014

University Series 3: Starting Assignments

Hi everyone and welcome back to my university series! So i don't really have much to say for this post except the fact that i have officially started doing assignments...I'm almost halfway through my Cruise essay and i'm waiting to get the Assignment that i missed from my tutor for Tour Operations...i was going to get it this week but then i realised that my tutor is in Disneyland Paris with the BTEC First years....i am jealous!!! (As you can probably tell i'm like a child when it comes to disney). Anyway..I'm sorry this post is really short, i have more posts coming up throughout the month of december. If you would like to see some christmassy posts then please let me know in the comments section below or on any of my social media links that i'll list below.
I'm scheduling my next post for either tomorrow or saturday
until then write you all soon
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment