Instagram

Wednesday 10 December 2014

MUA Twelfth Night: Winter Shades Palette Review!!!!


Hi Everyone!!!! So this is my first beauty related post....and its a review. In superdrug, they have loads of offers on the beauty counters, and i found the best offer was on the MUA counter. Their offer was spend £8 or more and get the Twelfth Night: Winter Shades palette free. I'd been wanting to try out some new eye shadow shades for the winter season but didn't want to spend a lot of money on palettes. So this offer was perfect. The palette itself if you didn't want to use the offer, is £4 which is an amazing price for an eye shadow palette. 
Simple but beautiful packaging ! 
 The palette itself has a simple packaging which enables you to see the colours clearly. On the back it has a chart of the colour names so you can see which shadow shades you are using. 
The colours themselves are absolutely beautiful. You get a mixture of matte and shimmer shades which are quite pigmented, but you can build them up to get the consistency that you want. 

I havent used all the colours yet but i've been loving using Ice as a highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes, along my cheek bones and on my cupids bow. I've also been using Star Shine or Enchant to line my top lash line instead of using liquid or gel eyeliner for a softer effect. My favourite combination of colours is Hush all over the lid, with Myrrh or Oudh in the crease and Enchant or Star Shine along my top and bottom lashline. 
Colours: Top Row:  Ice, Myrrh, Frost, Oudh, Coal, and Fir
Bottom row: Hush, All Spice, Ivy, Plum, Enchant and Star Shine.

That is all from me for this post, i have another post coming on friday which will hopefully be my outfit and makeup of the night for my mums works christmas party. 
If you want to follow my social media links i'll link them below. I leave you with a question: Should i make a facebook page?? Let me know via twitter or instagram. 
Byeee Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment