Instagram

Friday 19 December 2014

My Plans for Christmas :)

Hi Everyone, so as I probably wont be able to have access to a computer after today, until after Christmas I thought I would share with you my plans for Christmas. So on Monday I  am going to be spending the day with my dad. We are off to Manchester to do A LOT  of Christmas shopping. He's been away in Dubai for the last few weeks working so I haven't had the chance to spend time with him, so that should be fun. Then Monday night i am going Midnight Shopping to tescos with my mum, which will probably be catastrophically hilarious, knowing us. Then Christmas Eve mum and i are having a little party for ourselves, playing music and dancing like idiots. Christmas Day, we are going to my Aunt's house to spend the day with all the family.

I was supposed to upload an #OOTD for Christmas day but i won't be able to do that until next saturday...i'm sorry, i will make it up to you guys. :)
Thats all from me for this post as i have a music playlist to put together for christmas eve. i will link my social media links below if you want to follow me via any of those. I hope you all have an awesome Christmas, and that you get everything that you want. I'll be back next saturday with a new post
Byeeee Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS!!!!!!
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment