Instagram

Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas update!!!!

Hey everyone, so I thought I would do a christmas update as I haven't posted in a few days. I am not prepared for christmas at all!!! As always, we've left the majority of the christmas shopping to the last minute. Christmas presents for the women in my family are all done, we still have to get the males in my family something except for my dad as i've got his sorted. I also still need to buy something for my lovely mum which I'm hopefully doing when I go to manchester with Dad on Saturday. However my christmas plans have been confirmed and I will be posting my plans in an upcoming post, along with my new years resolutions.
Anyway, I'm sorry this post is short, it's not the best update as I've been called into work...but I should have another couple of posts in the next few days. If you want to follow me on twitter, instagram or bloglovin, I'll leave the links to those below. I'll have a couple more posts up in the next few days.
Byeee Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS!!!
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment