Instagram

Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Highlights of 2014!!!

Hi Everyone!! Happy New Years Eve!!! I cannot believe it is already the end of 2014. the year has gone so fast. I hope you all had an amazing christmas, and you got everything that you asked for. I do apologise for not posting my Christmas Day #OOTD - my photo taking was quite ridiculous and blurry, except for the selfies i took with my Mum. They turned out quite funny.
Anyway, this post is going to be my top five highlights of 2014. i've had many a highlight and a few lowlights this year, but i put together my top five highlights to share with you.
1) Passing my first year of my foundation degree - This is a highlight for me because I really wasn't sure if i was going to pass.I struggled quite a bit with some of the assignments, but in the end i was lucky enough to pass.
2) Turning 19 - Turning 19 was pretty awesome. I spent my birthday with my mum, and had visits from some family members and friends. i also saw my dad at 9pm that day as he'd been working. Overall it was a happy memory and highlight for me.
3) Starting my blog back in September - One thing that is definitely a highlight for Me is starting this blog, just a few months ago. I'd done blogs before but got bored really easily with it or just forgot to post, so for me to still be posting now is pretty good for me. I really hope to get some feedback from you guys on twitter and on blogger as to what you want to see on the blog, and I would love to connect with you guys more.
4) Road trip to Bedford with Dad - I have many a funny memory from this trip. being picked up from home at 5am, Dad having Gangnam style ON REPEAT for about 3 hours (next road trip - please don't do that dad), going to watch the high jump at the athletics ground. it was a pretty awesome day.
5) Christmas Day 2014 - My favourite highlight was last week on Christmas Day. i loved spending time with all my family - especially those who i haven't seen in ages, like my uncle and Aunt who live in Leeds, and my cousin who lives down in London. It was lovely getting together and having christmas Dinner, and bonding and just having a laugh.

Thats all for this post. there will be another post today, which will be my new years resolutions post. i really hope you guys have an awesome New Years Eve. I'll leave my social media links below so you can connect with me on those.

What are your Highlights of 2014? 
Let me know in the comments below, or via twitter or instagram. 


Byeeee 
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment