Instagram

Monday 1 December 2014

Can you believe its december??

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!
Oh My Gosh!!! As of today it is the 1st of December!!! MERLIN'S BEARD THIS YEAR HAS GONE FAST!!! (Harry Potter reference there for all you potterheads). I am slowly but surely getting into the christmas spirit. I have christmassy songs on my Ipod, my town had its christmas light switch on where i met Elsa and Olaf from frozen..(i swear i'm such a child hahaha). Anyway...i have a few christmassy posts planned which will be uploaded throughout the month of december which i hope whoever reads this enjoys them. I'd better go as i kind of need to open my advent calendar.
There will be another post straight after this one as i was in the mood to do a double blog post.
See you all soon guys
Please check out my social media...links will be below...What are your plans for the month of December?? Let me know via twitter
Byeee
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/Misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment