Instagram

Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites!!!

Hi Everyone! Can you believe its the end of January already? I certainly can't. I apologise for not uploading a post in the last few days, university and essay writing calls, I'm afraid. Anyway, it's monthly favourites time and I'm just going to post a bunch of things I've been loving this month, they are pretty random but here they are...
 My first favourite of January has been the Colab Dry Shampoo in the New York fruity scent. This stuff is amazing! It has an invisible formula so it doesn't leave any of that residue in your hair like i find the Batiste one does. I've used this to add texture to my hair and when i've had a few bad hair days and its definitely worth the purchase.
 The DVD favourite for this month is Lee Evans: Monsters. This is actually Lee's final tour as he is retiring, but its just as funny and hilarious as all the other ones he's done, it's definitely one of my favourites, and its worth a watch for the constant giggles. I swear my mum and i have watched this that often we know the majority of the jokes word for word.
 My music favourite for the month has been my favourite band 5 Seconds of Summer's live album LIVESOS. i think its such a good album and the chance to listen to a show whenever you want. I have been a fan of 5SOS for ages, i think they are super talented, and i love all the boys but i'm not gonna lie, i do have a little (okay..HUGE) crush on Michael. (I can't help it he's gorgeous)
 The fragrance favourite for this month has been Katy Perry's Killer Queen. Its such an amazing scent, and i've been wearing it a lot over the last few weeks.
 Make up wise, the favourite has been the Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette. Its an amazing buy as you get pretty much everything to do a makeup look with the exception of a foundation and concealer. I'll be taking it with me to my dad's next weekend. The only thing i'm not a big fan of is the bronzer as its a little too dark for me, but overall an amazing product.
 I am the biggest bookworm. Anyone that knows me knows that if i have the chance my head will be stuck in the latest book. I've been reading the Mortal Instruments for a while, so i had to include the Sixth and final book of the series in my favourites. I won't spoil it as my mum is currently reading the series, and she also reads this blog so i don't want to spoil it for her. Its an awesome series, I have all of Cassandra Clare's books, and I'm just about to start The Infernal Device 2: Clockwork Prince.
 Food favourite of the month has to be these Cadbury Salted Caramel fingers. They are Amazing!!! They are possibly the best version of the chocolate fingers i've tried. I've been constantly snacking on them (and refusing to share with my mum as they are so good). definitely worth trying.
My final pick is this 5SOS sweatshirt. You all know i love 5SOS , and to be honest, this sweatshirt is so comfy it actually replaces my Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie. I wear it a lot, as its something easy to throw on with skinny jeans or leggings, and its perfect to wear either at uni or at home. 

Thats all from me for this month. What have you been enjoying this month? let me know via twitter or in the comments below. I'll leave my social links for you to follow and i'll be back on Monday with another post. 
Byeeee
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/missktielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN:www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment