Instagram

Monday 2 February 2015

Welcome to February!

Hi Everyone...Welcome to February!!! I know i should have done this post yesterday but i have no laptop seeing as i haven't replaced my broken laptop charger yet :( I can't believe its the second month of the year already...to me that means theres only four months till i finish Uni and six months till i graduate...believe me its a bloody scary thought.
Anyway...so far in the first two days of february, a few things have happened. Yesterday, Mum and I went to Wetherspoons in Northwich with my Aunt and Uncle for mums belated birthday meal. Also yesterday i finished The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. This morning, I started Clockwork Princess and one of my acrylic nails snapped off, leaving half of  the nail on...and i'm trying to find a way of getting these acrylics off as they are getting annoying. If anyone has or knows a way of getting acrylic nails off then please let me know. :)
My plans for the month include several blog posts, an essay submission, going to see Fifty Shades of Grey at the end of the month and staying at my Dad's this weekend before he flies off the Abu Dhabi again on the 10th for ten days.
What are your plans for February? 
Let me know via twitter or in the comments below. 
Thats all for today's post, i'll write again in a few days 
Byeee 
Katie xoxo
 
 
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM; www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10 

No comments:

Post a Comment