Instagram

Thursday 19 February 2015

What's in My Makeup bag?


 Hi Everyone, So for this post i will be showing you what is in my makeup bag. I love watching videos and reading posts on this to get inspiration for my makeup bag. The majority of it is drugstore with one high end product...let's get started...

Brushes
 So my Makeup brushes are all from Real Techniques. I am in love with the Real Technique brushes as they are multi purpose and you can use them for different tasks. My favourite has to be the expert face brush. I can't wait to try the Bold metals Collection.
Base Products
These are my base products. On the left i have my Maybelline baby skin primer. I'm not a massive fan on the texture of this but it works to ensure my makeup lasts longer than it normally would without it. In the middle i have my Maybelline Better Skin foundation, I love this foundation, it has a light to medium coverage and is overall an awesome foundation. This replaced my Rmmel Wake Me Up foundation in my makeup bag. On the right is my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. This is what i use most days when i don't want to have a load of makeup on my face. I love the consistency and the coverage and is better than the Collection Lasting perfection concealer.
Powder and Blusher
 My powder and blusher are both from Avon. I love them both. The powder is great for setting my makeup and the blusher is a beautiful pink with gold flecks. Its like a dupe for one of the Mac Mineralise Skin finishes, but i'm not sure which one. The blusher was limited edition and has since been discontinued fom Avon.
Eye Products
 Eye products wise, I  have two mascaras, a gel eyeliner, a pencil eyeliner and a brow pencil. The first mascara is from Maybelline and its the big eyes mascara. I love that it has a brush fro both the upper and lower lashes. The second mascara is a waterproof one by NYC which i use a lot. The gel eyeliner is also by Maybelline, i've sort of mastered it but i'm still learning. The pencil eyeliner and the brow pencil are both from Avon. They are the Always on Point Eyeliner in Black and the Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Dark Brown.
Lips
The final three products are for lips. I have my Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in the shade Walk of Shame, which is a you're lips but better shade. I've heard Perrie from Little Mix uses this. The second lipstick is a Limited Edition Kate Moss lipstick in Red Nose Red.. Kate created this especially for Comic Relief. The lipliner is by Avon, it's the glimmersticks lip liner in True Red.

That's all for this post. I'll be back soon with an extra special post on the 24th. 
I'll leave my social media links for you to check out and follow. 
Byeee 
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment