Instagram

Thursday 12 February 2015

University Post 5: 2nd Submission, Results, Work experience and Half term

Hey everyone, so i'm back with another post in my university series. I also wanted to apologise as i said in my last post that today would be a double update, sadly it won't as I am ill :( instead i will post today, tomorrow and saturday to make up for it.
First things first on the agenda for this post, is that i submitted my second essay, this time it was for cruise. Now, I'm not going to lie...but this essay was an absolute nightmare. Why, you might ask? Because of three things...Critical analysis, Harvard referencing and finding information in general. I highly dislike the first two...and i didn't put much critical analysis into my essay..but i'm not too bothered.
Second thing, I got my grade back for my Tour Operations essay. I got 50% which I'm quite happy with. It was better than last years grade for the first essay.
Third thing, On the first week in March, I am doing a weeks Work Experience placement, to tie in with my research project/mini dissertation on 'Effective Teamwork in the Workplace'. I am spending a week at Abbeycroft Veterinary Centre, which is literally two minutes away from my house. i will be working a 9am-5pm shirt with an hour for Lunch. I don't know exactly what i'll be doing but I'm really excited about it.
Finally, I am on half term until the 24th of February, then i'm literally in that day and the 25th then i'll be off till the 10th March due to the New York Trip (which sadly I'm not going on..but i wish i was) and my work experience.

That's all for todays post; i'll be back again tomorrow with a Beauty related post. 
I'll leave my Social Media links for you to check out and maybe follow and i'll write tomorrow 

Byeee 
Katie xoxo

SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10 

No comments:

Post a Comment