Instagram

Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day 2015!!!!

Happy Valentines Day lovely people!!!! I am not the biggest fan of Valentines day as once again I am dateless!! :( But, being single on Valentines Day is okay. One year i would like a Valentine :)
Anyway, for those of you, like me who are single on Valentines day, here are a few options you can do...
You could go and watch Fifty Shades of Grey at the Cinema with some friends, You could go on a night out with friends for a meal or to a nightclub, or if you're like me and you're friends are all loved up this valentines day, you can have a movie night on your own, which is exactly what I will be doing.
My movie night picks for tonight are surprisingly not Chick-Flicks. I've got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part one and two, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Dolphin Tale and Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home. I'm also ordering in my favourite Texaco Pizza, a bottle of  Caribbean Twist, and i have a bunch of other junk food. I think it will be a good night haha :)

That's all for me from this post, I shall write again in a few days. 
I hope you all have an awesome Valentine's Day whatever you're doing. 
Write Soon
Byeee
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment