Instagram

Friday 13 February 2015

My Top 5 drugstore/highstreet makeup products

I love highstreet/drugstore makeup, always have and always will do. I love that there is so much choice in brands, and there is something to suit your budget. So i decided to put together my top 5 drugstore and high street makeup products for you. I apologise now that I am not too sure of the prices and I hope you like my picks. SO lets get started....
L'oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Blake's pure Red 
My first pick is this beautiful red lipstick from L'oreal Paris. It's the Color Riche Pure Red  in Blake Lively's shade. I think this colour is absolutely beautiful. It's slightly darker than the classic pillarbox red , but still a beautiful colour. The texture is amazing, it's matte, and it lasts for ages and i think its around £6.99 , its one of my favourites alongside the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks.
Avon Marbleised powder blush - £5.5o - Discontinued
 My Second pick is from Avon. I am a huge fan of Avon and the wide variety of products that they offer, from Makeup, to Skincare, to Clothing and Jewellery. I adore this blusher as its so beautiful, sadly I think its been discontinued as i haven't seen it in the brochures for a while and i picked up mine from the sale brochure. The packaging is beautiful and classy, the colour is stunning, shades of pink with gold running through it. I used this a lot and it replaced my MUA Mosaic blusher in English Rose in my makeup bag.
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara - Rebel Black - £6.99 or £7.99 
 My third pick is one of two i picked out from Maybelline. I love Maybelline, it is one of my favourite drugstore brands. I especially love this mascara and the fact it has two wands - one for upper lashes and one for lower lashes. If your like me and always seem to get mascara on everywhere when applying it to your lower lashes then this mascara is definitely worth the purchase. This is one of two mascara's in my makeup bag, i also have the travel size Urban Decay Perversion mascara which i love as well.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 001 Ivory - £5.99 or £4.99
 My fourth pick is this concealer from Rimmel. I struggled to choose between this one and the Collection lasting perfection concealer which i know a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about. I find the Collection one has a thick consistency and is sometimes quite drying on my skin, so i'll only use it if i want extra coverage on areas where i need it Most of the time i do use the Wake me Up concealer as i find it gives the right amount of coverage for everyday, and its just the right consistency.
Maybelline Better Skin foundation - 005 Light Beige - £6.99
My fifth and final pick and the second Maybelline pick is this foundation. I absolutely love it. I find it quite hydrating on my skin and it provides a natural looking finish with a light to medium coverage. Its perfect for everyday wear, and it replaced the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in my makeup bag. 

That's all from me for today, i shall be back writing tomorrow with a Valentine's Day themed post. 
What are your Top 5 drugstore makeup picks? 
let me know in the comments or via twitter (i'll leave the link below) 
Byee 
Katie xoxo
SOCIA; LINKS:
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN:www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment