Instagram

Saturday 28 February 2015

Avon Haul!!!!!

It is once again, that time of the month when i do my Avon Haul of the month. It is one of my favourite hauls to do as i love the Avon products, and I'm super excited to show you what i have got. I'm just going to point out that five of the items that i have, i actually don't know the prices for as they came in a Makeup Bargain bag, also I'm not sure if they are discontinued products or not, but i shall find out and let you know. I will leave the link to the Avon Online shop in case you want to check that out...Enjoy...

Free Beauty Pack 
 So the first thing i got was this beauty pack, this was an exclusive offer with the first brochure/campaign of this month. What you get is a lip gloss and a nail polish with a makeup bag. I chose the romantic pastels pack, but as you can see i don't actually have the lip gloss as it is coming with the next order. The nail polish is in a super pretty shade called romance which is a beautiful pastel pink-lilac that i can't wait to try.
Ultra Colour Lipstick - Hollywood Siren - £5.25 Discontinued 
 The second thing i ordered was this lipstick from the Sale brochure. This is the Hollywood Collection Ultra Color lipstick in the shade Hollywood Siren. This has now been discontinued and won't appear in the brochures again. I think i have an addiction to red lipsticks guys, i have at least 8 of them, ha-ha. This is a beautiful dark red shade which i can't wait to experiment with.
Pore Penetrating black mineral mask- £3.00
 The next thing i ordered is this face mask. It's the black mineral pore penetrating mask. I love the Avon skincare ranges as they do many a product to suit you're skin type. This was raved about on the Avon Connects website so i thought i would pick it up and try it.
Avon Colortrend Boost It Mascara - £2.50
 This mascara is a new addition to Avon's Colortrend range. Colortrend is an affordable range with some awesome products, many of which i have tried out over the years i have been buying from Avon. I really like the Colortrend mascara's and I can't wait to try this out.
Colortrend Lip Stix - Just Peachy - £2.50
 The final thing before i show you the products from the Bargain bag, is this lip product from Colortrend. It's the Lip Stix in the shade Just peachy which is a stunning everyday lip colour, especially if you want a natural look. I've tried the Lip Stix before in the shade Coral You Later and i honestly didn't like it. But hopefully this one might just change my opinion. I will let you know how i get on with it, in a later post.

Now onto the Bargain bag goodies!!! YAY!!! I absolutely love picking up the bargain bags from the Sale Brochures. I always pick up the makeup one, but i really want to pick up the Jewelry and Sale one as well. I will probably do so with the next brochure that has a Sale booklet. Anyway..I'm rambling..oops, The makeup bargain bags, give you a selection of five products from the Avon ranges, that add up to approximately £25, and the bets thing is, it reminds me of those lucky bags you would get as a kid, because you don't know what you are going to get. Here's what I received in the bag...
True Colour Eyeshadow Duo - Powerful Copper 
 First Impressions of this, It's really nice. The product has True Colour technology meaning that whatever the colour is in the pan or bullet (Lipstick, eyeshadow etc) that is the colour that you see on you, if you get what I mean. I don't like when you buy a product and the colour is slightly different than what you actually get. Anyway, these colours are a reddish orange copper shade and a black. It's given me an idea for an eyeshadow look.
Ideal Flawless Light Foundation - Fair 
 The next thing is a foundation. Now I'm not a big fan of the Avon foundation as my shade tends to look a bit too dark for my skin tone. I swatched this on my jaw and it completely matches my skin tone. You could barely see it on my skin. I'll definitely be using this.

Nailwear Pro+ - Lucky Penny 
 The first of three nail polishes. This is the Nailwear Pro+ in the colour Lucky Penny. This is a similar shade to the colour in the eyeshadow Duo. I'll definitely try this one out once I've gotten the rest of my false nails off ha-ha.
Nailwear Pro+ - Garden Green 
 The second Nail polish is in the colour Garden Green. I've never really tried green nail polish, so i can't wait to see how this looks. It's a really nice shade for spring.
Speed Dry Nail Enamel - Smokey Plumes



The final product is the Speed Dry Nail Enamel in the colour Smokey Plumes. I'm going to keep this shade for Autumn/Winter as it's a dark grey-plum colour and i think it will look better then than now. 

That's all for today's post. I will be back next Saturday with my work experience post, as I can't upload during the week. Thanks for reading. I'll leave my social media links below for you to check out as well as the Avon Online Shop. 
Byeee 
Katie xoxo
AVON ONLINE SHOP: http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/default.asp

SOCIAL LINKS: 
TWITTER: @KatieLauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/KatieLauren10
WE HEART IT: @MissKatieLaurenxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment