Instagram

Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year + Schedule Change!

Hey Lovely People!!!
First things first, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! It is now the 2nd January 2016! 
I also apologise that this post is only a quick one, I have to start work soon :(
It is also the first blogpost of this new year! I'm so excited to see what happens this year, with the blog and the exciting things that I know are definitely going to happen this year. 
this year, I'm seeing 5 Seconds of Summer in Manchester on April 22nd, I also hit a milestone age, as I turn 21 on August 11th, I'm going to London this year as well as hopefully going to Clothes Show Live in December. 
I also hope I can completely redesign my blog this year, make it more professional and more me than it is at this current moment in time. 

I have changed my uploading schedule for this year, As of now, I'll be uploading new posts onto the blog on Tuesdays and Saturdays. 

That's it for this very quick post, I hope you all have an amazing 2016, and I really hope you will stick with me this year, as I document my adventures on this blog. 

write you all soon, 
byeeee
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment