Instagram

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Taking a Little Break...

Hi Loves, 
Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I should. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this kind of post for a while, but the day has come. 
I am unfortunately taking a little break away from my blog. Don't get me wrong, I Love blogging, but I am currently on a work placement and have no wifi at home to upload, which is really hard. 
I am also working on a couple of projects with my best friend, which you will know about soon. 

I will still be active on my social media, especially twitter and instagram, if you are not following me on either - its @Missklxoxo 

I'm not sure how long this break will be, maybe a month or two, but I will most definitely be back with a bang!

Thanks for sticking with me, 
write you all soon 

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment