Instagram

Monday 26 January 2015

Colab Dry Shampoo Review!!!

Colab!!!
Hi Everyone, I'm back with a review! I have been a fan of dry shampoo's for a long time, and until November last year i had been using the Batiste ones, and i wasn't the biggest fan of the fact it left white residue in my hair sometimes. However, in November i discovered a new Dry Shampoo with an invisible formula.
Colab was created by blogger and youtuber Ruth Crilly of A Model Recommends. It has an invisible formula, so it doesn't leave any residue after using it. There are five different scents all named after cities of the world. I have New York, Tokyo and Rio, but there are also London and Paris as well. They smell amazing!!! I think the retail price of them is good as well. £1.99 for a 50ml bottle and £3.49 for a 200ml bottle. There is also new additions to the range which create extra volume and those are retailed at £4.49 i think, I am yet to try them but hope they are as good as the originals.

I know this post is only short, which i apologise for, I'm in the process of essay writing and critical analysis, which i am highly disliking therefore i took a break to write this post. I will leave my social media links below if any of you want to check those out and i shall be back on Thursday with a Review on the urban decay Naked on the Run palette.
Write soon 
Byeee 
Katie xoxo
SOCIAL LINKS:
TWITTER:www.twitter.com/katielauren19xo
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/misskatielaurenxoxo
BLOGLOVIN: www.bloglovin.com/katielauren10

No comments:

Post a Comment