Instagram

Monday 23 November 2015

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Hello Lovely People!!!!!
First of all, I want to apologise for the serious lack of posts this month. I have three valid reasons for that. The first is that I have had absolutely no inspiration whatsoever, the second is that I still have no camera, I can take pictures on my ipod, but have difficulty uploading them, and the third is that my work placement and job search that I have to do has literally taken over. I do apologise. 

I just wanted to make this post to tell you lovely people who actually read my blog, what I have been up to over the last couple of weeks. To be honest, I haven't done much apart from my job search and Work Placement at Sue Ryder. However, a few days ago something very exciting happened in Northwich Town..yES, Saturday 21st November was the Northwich Christmas Extravaganza. Unfortunately I did miss most of the festivities as I was working but I did get to have a quick look around. There was so much going on from market stalls, to tractor and trailer rides, donkey rides, Amplify performances, Fairground rides, Trampolines, a snow globe and rodeo reindeer. Also there was entertainment going on, on the library steps. I only saw one performance from Tom KirkPatrick, a one man band and he was pretty awesome. As we have not one but two pantomimes going on in Northwich this year, some of the cast members were around nearer the time of  the lighting of the christmas tree. Joining the stars of the pantos, were Darth Vader, Spiderman and Elsa, Anna, and Olaf from Frozen. 
I did manage to meet Edwina Currie who is playing the Evil Queen Morgana in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves at Northwich Memorial Court, and Christopher Maloney who is playing Captain Hook in Peter Pan at The Grange Theatre. If you do get the chance this year to watch a pantomime, and you are in Northwich, please go check out either or both of these as they are going to be fantastic. 

That is all from me for this post, i will have a few more posts coming up this week. Due to the camera issue, any pictures you see on the blog will be from either Pinterest or We Heart It, with credit to the original posters. Please follow me on Social Media. I'll be back soon with another post, 

Byeee

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment